Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of Preschool

 
<>
Notice all of the parents w/cameras

The first day of preschool was rather hard... for mom.  Reagan saw his teacher, Mrs. Julie, walked over to her and didn't look back.  I was fairly certain that he would be the one child that cried the entire time- even though we had been assured that this has never happened. Well, I anxiously waited in my office for the phone to ring; it didn't.  As I sat in my office (crying) I could not grasp the fact that my first born was attending preschool (and that he didn’t die without me). How could this be?  I knew this would happen – but not to me…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting, these will be so fun to look back on when he graduates from high school.
Love
Grandma Menne

Sara said...

Looks like he was rarin' to go...I'm sure he's gonna love it!