Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Toddler Quote Board (quotes by Reagan Halverson)

  • Mommy just getting home from work -“mommy why wear jammies to work?” 8/08
  •  “no baby, no baby!” visiting Riley at the hospital for the first time 11/08
  • “mommy, you have a baby in your tummy!” Mommy says, “No Reagan, not anymore.” Riley was 5 weeks old. 12/08
  • Where are you going Reagan? “To get a hair cut and some French fries!” 8/09
  • Lions aren’t scary, they are nice, says mommy. “I don’t think so”, says Toddler. 12/09
  •  “Mommy get out of the way, here comes daddy” 12/09
  • “Mommy go downstairs now, daddy is here” 12/09
  • “Santa is going to bring me a big truck” 12/09
  • Mommy says, Reagan! That’s not a good idea! Reagan replies, “No, that’s a GREAT idea!” 12/09
  •  “Daddy, you’re wonderful!” 12/09
  • “No way dude momma” 12/09
  • “Please turn the radio down, it’s much too loud!” 1/10
  • Momma says, Goodnight Reagan, I love you. I love you Reagan. Do you love momma? Reagan replies,“Yes, now turn off the light!” 1/10
  • Reagan talking on his pretend cell phone- “Hi Santa, it’s me Reagan!” 1/10
  • “Mommy, this chocolate milk is much too chocolaty!” 1/10
  • Bye Reagan, daddy is going to try and get job downtown by the big buildings. Reagan- “Oh, then you can drive a big garbage truck?”3/10
AND the #1 quote thus far...
Reagan- “What are you doing daddy?”
Daddy- “Going potty”
Reagan- “Oh, I’ll go get you a magazine!” 4/10

2 comments:

Sara said...

I really like the new blog design...very witty:)

Anonymous said...

I think the garbage truck one is the best :)